Robert Brennan, M.D.
Board Certified Orthopedic Surgery
Board Certified Hand and Shoulder Surgery
Total Joint Replacement
Superior care, superior results.
Dr. Brennan combines a traditional conservative approach with cutting edge surgical advances and embraces innovative techniques that reduce patient pain, promote quicker healing and improve outcomes. He constantly strives to provide personalized care and is a leader in the development and utilization of procedures that ensure the best possible results for his patients. Dr. Brennan is committed to superior personalized care for superior orthopedic results.
- Specializing In Total Joint Replacement, Sports Medicine, Knee, Hand, Elbow, and Shoulder
- Extra Training In Total Joint Surgery, Fellowship Trained In Hand and Shoulder Surgery
- Board Certified In Orthopedic Surgery
- Board Certified In Hand And Upper Extremity Surgery
- Assistant Professor Orthopedic Surgery UCF-College of Medicine
- Chief of Surgery Wuesthoff Hospital – Melbourne 2014, 2015
- Certified In Robotic Replacement
- Cornell University-B.S. with Honors in Applied Physics
- Rutgers/Robert Wood Johnson Medical School - Medical Degree
- Rutgers/Robert Wood Johnson - Orthopedic Surgery Residency Program Chief Resident – Total Joint Service
- Columbia University Roosevelt Hospital-Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship
- Columbia University Presbyterian Hospital-Shoulder Fellowship
|Two convenient locations:|
1344 S Apollo Blvd.
Melbourne, Florida 32901
Phone (321) 724-1084
|6100 Minton Road
Palm Bay, FL 32907